December 5, 2015
The tower, used to provide water and water pressure for all the buildings, was built in 1915 and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The rotunda room at the top of the tower was used in the 1920's for teas and family gatherings and was an art studio in the 1930's. Today it acts as a coveted haven for writers in the Residency Program.
Below are images of the tower and the seasons of Tower View.